Song Qingle studied at School of Pharmacy, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology for his bachelor, master and doctoral degree. While studying for a master degree, he researched nano-pharmaceutics and was familiar with the preparation and application of common polymer nanoparticles, micelles, liposomes and nanogels. After graduating from Ph.D. in 2017, he worked for listed pharmaceutical companies in liposome research and development. Since June 2019, he has worked in the Institute of Medicine, Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, engaged in postdoctoral work, mainly engaged in research on nanomedicine and tumor immunity, and has certain experience in nanomedicine construction and nanomedicine therapy.
1. Qingle Song#, Guofang Zhang#, Bo Wang,...& Yang Li. Reinforce the Combinational Immuno-Oncotherapy of Switching “Cold” Tumor to “Hot” by Responsive Penetrating Nanogels. 2021. (ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, accepted).
2. Qingle Song#, Amaneh Javid#, Guofang Zhang, Yang Li. Applications of Magnetite-Nanoparticles in Cancer Immunotherapies: Present Hallmarks and Future Perspectives. 2021. (Frontiers in Immunology, under review).
3. Guofang Zhang#, Qingle Song#, Yuqian Zhang,...& Yang Li. Gold Nanoparticles Induce Cell Stress by Interfering with the Cellular Protein Quality Control System. 2021. In the submission.
4. Qingle Song, Yijia Yin, Lihuan Shang,...& Zhiping Zhang*. Tumor Microenvironment Responsive Nanogel for the Combinatorial Antitumor Effect of Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy. Nano Letters, 2017, 17, 6366.
5. Qingle Song, Songwei Tan, Xiangting Zhuang,...& Zhiping Zhang*. Nitric Oxide Releasing d-α-Tocopherol Polyethylene Glycol Succinate for Enhancing Antitumor Activity of Doxorubicin. Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2014, 11(11): 4118-4129.
6. Yuanyuan Guo#, Dong Wang#, Qingle Song,...& Zhiping Zhang*. Erythrocyte Membrane-Enveloped Polymeric Nanoparticles as Nanovaccine for Induction of Antitumor Immunity against Melanoma. ACS Nano, 2015, 9(7): 6918-6933.
7. Yongdan Zhao, Qingle Song, Yijia Yin,...& Zhiping Zhang*. Immunochemotherapy Mediated by Thermosponge Nanoparticles for Synergistic Antitumor Effects. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, 269, 322-336.
8. Yuanyuan Guo, Boning Niu, Qingle Song,...& Zhiping Zhang*. RGD-decorated redox-responsive d-α-tocopherol polyethylene glycol succinate–poly (lactide) nanoparticles for targeted drug delivery. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2016, 4(13): 2338-2350.
9. Tingting Wu, Yan Qi, Dan Zhang, Qingle Song, ...& Zhiping Zhang*. Bone Marrow Dendritic Cells Derived Microvesicles for Combinational Immunochemotherapy against Tumor. Advanced Functional Materials, 2017, 27, 1703191.
10. Yijia Yin, Qian Hu, Chenfeng Xu, Qi Qiao, Xianya Qin, Qingle Song,...& Zhiping Zhang*. Co-delivery of doxorubicin and interferon-gamma by thermosensitive nanoparticles for cancer immunochemotherapy. Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2018, 15, 9, 4161-4172.
11. Dan Zhang, Xianya Qin, Tingting Wu, Qi Qiao, Qingle Song, Zhiping Zhang*. Extracellular vesicles based self-grown gold nanopopcorn for combinatorial chemo-photothermal therapy. Biomaterials, 2019, 197, 220-228.
1. 张志平; 谭松巍; 宋庆乐; 尹明星; 鲍宇玲; 一种具有抗癌活性的化合物及抗癌组合物, 2017-03-08, 中国, ZL201410417939.8。
2. 李洋; 张国芳; 李红昌; 曹国利; 宋庆乐; 二氧化铈纳米材料在抑制冠状病毒中的应用, 2021-2-9, 中国, 2021101742827。